The third round of the Mustafa Prize will be held in November 2019, announcing the Mustafa Prize Laureates from the Islamic world.
The Mustafa Prize is awarded in the following categories:
1. Information and Communication Science and Technology
2. Life and Medical Science and Technology
3. Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
For the above categories, the nominees should be citizens of one of the 57 Islamic countries with no restrictions on religion, gender and/or age.
4. All Areas of Science and Technology
For this category, only Muslims may be nominated with no restrictions on citizenship, gender and/or age. These areas include the following UNESCO fields of education: Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics; Information and Communication Technologies; Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction; Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and Veterinary; Health and Welfare as well as Cognitive Science and Islamic Economics and Banking.
The nominees can only be nominated by one of the following scientific institutions and renowned scientists:
- Accredited scientific centers and universities
- Science and technology associations and centers of excellence
- Academies of science of Islamic countries
- Science and technology parks
- The Mustafa Medal
- A Certificate
- USD 500,000
- Nomination Deadline: 30 November, 2018
- Award Ceremony: November, 2019
The Mustafa Prize Secretariat Contact Details
(Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 10am-5pm LT)